Learn More About Transforming Your Backyard Into a Relaxing Retreat By Reading Through the Sites Below
Your backyard should be more than a place you have to mow. Take your fun, relaxation, cooking, and living outside day and night. Add an outdoor kitchen, complete with a Lynx BBQ, or give your backyard a resort feeling to match the Southern California setting with new Tropitone patio furniture and a Sundance Spa.
Read these articles for ideas and inspiration. Then, call California Home Spas & Patio at (562) 283-0509 for help from our friendly outdoor experts.
- This TLC article talks about how creating a fine outdoor living space can boost your home's value.
- Do you need design inspiration for your outdoor living space? This House Beautiful gallery is full of great ideas and gorgeous images.
- Are you looking for more ideas? This designer's portfolio from HGTV has tons of outdoor room photos.
- Your backyard spa can be relaxing and therapeutic. Read more about hydrotherapy from the American Cancer Society.
- RealEstate.com says to emphasize function, form, and style in an outdoor room for best results.